Friday, March 28, 2008

Yet another necessary Reality Editorial

I post this with great hesitation, as the skew is definitely headed in my favor... HOWEVER, I would like to say that I am ashamed that such a poorly designed, biased, "scientific" poll would be posted by my dear biologist-minded wife. I would like to clarify that my intent on putting the fixture up in the house was indeed to "try it out for a while until we find something else" so I can put the ceiling fan up in our bedroom before the heat of summer. I do enjoy the "freestyle" design and was impressed with how it turned out after I was finished. Maybe it should stay up as long as my craftsmanship will let it hang there... possibly until we find it in a pile on the dining room table! I surely would not want your vote to be biased by Kate's obsessive use of negatively connotative adjectives.

5 comments:

Ben Kumor said...

I must admit, I'm a bit of a sucker for old chandaliers, but I kind of like it! Stay strong and sensible Ben! We all know our wives could use a good dose of that every now and then. Wait, did I just write that??

Anonymous said...

Stay firm Ben. Put the foot down.

Joeand Bek said...

Oh little brother ... i have known you for oh so many years and have been a member of the Kunz Family for almost 29 years ... and I must say that the dreaded statement of ... "lets just try it out for awhile, until we find something else" in the "Kunz Language" ... will mean that it will become a PERMANENT fixture in your family heritage. TAKE IT DOWN! It scream's funeral home entry way.

Love you!

Anonymous said...

I think, at least, from looking at the picture that I rather like it.

Debby said...

It really does not look that bad. I kind of like it.